Rudolph potatoes baked Hassleback style with rosemary and garlic – a beautiful addition to any christmas plate.
• 4 medium sized Rudolph potatoes
• Extra virgin olive oil
• A few sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves sliced
• Salt and pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C.
2. Wash the potatoes.
3. Make small slices 3⁄4 of the way through the potato from end to end.
4. Place potatoes on a greased oven tray.
5. Place slivers of garlic in between the potato slices.
6. Drizzle some oil over the potatoes, then scatter some rosemary on top.
7. Finish off by seasoning the potatoes well, before placing in a preheated oven to cook for around 45 minutes.
For a really tasty twist why not add 2 tbsp of grated fresh parmesan 10 minutes before the end of cooking.