These Pembrokeshire Early kebabs don’t just look great, they taste great too!
• 400g Pembrokeshire Early potatoes
• 16 cherry tomatoes
• 16 button mushrooms
• 1 large courgette
• A handful of bay leaves
• 2 cloves garlic crushed
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• A handful of thyme sprigs leaves only, finely chopped
• The juice of half a lemon
1. Put potatoes into a pan of salted water and boil for around 10 minutes, until almost tender, then drain.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
3. Cut potatoes in half if they are large. Cut the courgettes and mushrooms into same size as potatoes.
4. Add the potatoes, courgettes and cherry tomatoes to the marinade, and let them marinate for around 10-30 minutes.
5. Thread the potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms and courgettes onto the skewers, alternating every third vegetable with bay leaf.
6. Put the skewers on a hot barbecue or under the grill and cook for around 10 minutes, turning occasionally until the vegetables are browned on all sides.
A simple and impressive addition to any barbecue – give them a go and let us know how you got on. What’s more, if you send us a photo of your Pembrokeshire Early kebabs, we’ll send you a Blas Y Tir apron in return. Sweet.