This simple recipe tastes great and is the perfect summer side dish.
• 750g Pembrokeshire Early potatoes, halved if large
• 4 spring onions sliced
•100g low fat natural yogurt
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives, mint and parsley
• Salt and pepper to season
1. Boil the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
2. Mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and add the spring onions and herbs.
3. Add the potatoes whilst still warm to the herbed mayonnaise mixture and season well.
Pembrokeshire Earlies are available in Tesco stores across Wales
Get them while they last!