This dish is so simple and tasty. Ready in just a few minutes and enjoyed in less!
Serves 2 as a side dish
• 1⁄2 Savoy cabbage, shredded
• 2 tbsp groundnut oil
• 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1⁄2 red chilli – deseeded and sliced (optional)
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds • 1tsp spiced Halen Môn
1. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat – add the garlic, ginger and chilli and quickly stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Add the cabbage and stir fry for 3 minutes until it just begins to wilt.
3. Remove from the heat, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and spiced Halen Môn and serve immediately.
Please do drop us a line, let us know what you think and we’ll send you an apron in return. Tasty!