These little parcels are simple, healthy quick and really tasty.
ready in 30-35 minutes
• 700g Pembrokeshire early potatoes, halved if large
• 4 skinless salmon fillets (150g – 200g)
• 6 spring onions, thickly sliced
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
• 200ml crème fraîche
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Halen Mon Sea salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°F/Gas 7. Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes, until just tender, drain and set aside.
2. Lay out 4 very large squares of greaseproof paper or foil. Fold each square in half, cut into a half moon shape and open. Divide the cooked potatoes between the four sheets of paper or foil and season well, top each with a salmon fillet and transfer to 2 baking trays.
3. In a bowl mix the spring onions, dill, crème fraîche and lemon zest and lightly season. Divide the mixture over the four salmon fillets. Fold the paper or foil over the filling and fold the edges together several times all round to seal. Repeat with the other parcels.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through.
5. Serve the salmon parcels on plates with either a side salad or seasonal vegetables and open the parcel when you are ready to eat.
We hope you enjoy this lovely light summery recipe. Please let us know what you think!